cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

How do I find out when my contract expires?

Go to solution

Hi,

Can someone tell me where I can find the date for my broadband finishes on the MyBT website.

I know I should know this, but with prices increases etc, I am not sure of the exact date.

I'd rather not have to ring BT for this, and waste another hour of my life on hold!

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: How do I find out when my contract expires?

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

See this help page View your contract terms

You will need to connected to BT Broadband to access any links I post which are hosted on my website..
If you are connected to BT Broadband, and you cannot access them, then please let me know on this thread. Thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

the help page mentioned on this reply from 2018 is no longer valid.  how do I find out when my contract expires?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

so I have asked the question, used the website and the link does not work.  does anyone who is likely to know the answer to the broken link ever monitor these queries?  when do I get an answer?  I am using thia facility instead of ringing BT.  seems a pretty pointless facility if questions are not answered

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
is it any better if I use quick reply? will i just get an email to say someone (me) has made a reply!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Sign-in to MyBT, hover over MyBt on blue strip and go in to Track Order, select an order you think is when you started or work your way through them, click on View Order Summary to see details.

Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

thank you for the reply

0 Ratings