cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickigray00
Message 1 of 3

How do I get BT to LISTEN & RESPOND to my genuine complaint?

Go to solution

I set up a new company with a new phone line in November with the sole aim of redirecting it to another manned line.  The setting up was oh so easy - nothing too difficult for the sales man on the line.  It was agreed a standard line, with add on redirection and only charges when redirected to mobile.  

First month I spent loads of calls and loads of time hassling them to set up the redirection facility.

Then I received a bill with charges for 32 redirected calls - I got about two and both to a landline.  

I called again and again and was told eventually that I was in the system and they would get back to me within two weeks.

Then nothing but a nasty call telling me to pay my bill or I would be cut off.

I paid the bill and just ignored the problem hoping it would go away!  I just did not have either the time or the energy to face it all.

The next bill has just arrived - same problem 38 redirected calls - far too many - all charged.

I am so STRESSED about this.  It is a new company and I cannot afford either the time or the cost.

Is there anyone at BT that I can speak to who will be able to help me rather than just push me from pillar to post?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: How do I get BT to LISTEN & RESPOND to my genuine complaint?

Go to solution
As you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: How do I get BT to LISTEN & RESPOND to my genuine complaint?

Go to solution

with a new company you presumably are a business user and should post here  https://business.forums.bt.com/   as this is a residential forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.