cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

How do I get a new engineer appointment to finish line install?

Go to solution

Hi Guys I am hoping someone could help me as I have tried phoning the Call centre and emailing BT but so far have not got anywhere.

My situation is as follows:

An Openreach engineer arrived on activation day 18th December, but informed us that he was not qualified to work on a flat roof. All internal connections were completed but another engineer would need to perform the external connections to the exchange.

On Boxing day we received a card that an engineer had attempted to fix our "fault" but could not gain access.

We were in all day but the engineer failed to ring the bell.

after calling the call centre, we were promised a new appointment had been made for Monday 30th December. (so far we have not had a follow-up visit).

Next I tried to email BT with the above but got an automated response to say please look online for answers to your question

All I really want to know is how can we get a  new openreach appointment so that we can arrange someone to be around.

As my activation date has passed I cannot change it online, or get any other sense out of the system so Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do I get a new engineer appointment to finish line install?

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Cosmic

I can have this investigated for you.

Send me an email using the Contact the Mods link in my profile you will find it in the section 'About Me'.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Cosmic
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks Stuart, Hopefully I have completed that correctly 🙂
0 Ratings