Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

How do I get through to the retention team

Go to solution

My contract runs out on the 28th of February, and I have just spoken to bt have have been offered some rubbish contracts (i may as well cancle and re sign up) but to make life easier, I thought i would try and talk to the Renton team first to see what they can offer me.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: How do I get through to the retention team

Go to solution

They are called the Loyalty team, they are retentions, home moves, upgrades and quite a few other order journeys.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Give them a ring on 0800 800 030.

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Make sure you know what other ISPs are offering and be prepared to haggle and to refuse any offers. You may have to ring a fair few times as I have found out in the past what any given operative can offer you does vary by quite a margin and later in the week seems to be better as well.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

thanks for the heads up, just come off the phone with the team that offer the "best deals" but the best deals are for new customers so what I'll probably end up doing is just sign up as a new customer again, which is abit of a joke! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

that won't work if using same address  there has to be a downtime from the time you cancel your existing contract otherwise everyone would be doing that

the retentions team on 0800800030 are there for existing customers not new customers hence there name  I have never had problems getting a better deal from that team

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Sage
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@luke-haynes wrote:

thanks for the heads up, just come off the phone with the team that offer the "best deals" but the best deals are for new customers so what I'll probably end up doing is just sign up as a new customer again, which is abit of a joke! 

You will have to wait at least 3 months to sign up again as a new customer.

0 Ratings