cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

How do I re-open a complaint that hasn't been sorted out?

Hi,

Huge frustration, I moved into a property with the appearance of a completed fibre connection (box on outside of wall and one on the inside wall). I ordered the fibre product and was told BT would take over the line and I'd have connection in 4 days.

I was then told an engineer was required as a line test had failed. 

Roll forward 6 weeks, 3 engineers, a trench in my garden, a new fibre that isn't connected and customer service who have closed my complaint.

How do I escalate to someone who will actually complete my order?

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: How do I re-open a complaint that hasn't been sorted out?

If you had an open complaint with BT usually just replying to the last mail or text correspondence opens its up again even after the closure.

Having been through nearly a 3 month process with BT and complaints this worked for me and the complaints handler themselves said it does also.

Have you been dealing with Consumer Resolutions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Are you sure that the existing fibre connection did not belong to an alternative fibre provider, instead of Openreach?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I was dealing with a very helpful Customer Services rep. Unfortunately she went off sick and was replaced by a really unprofessional and unpleasant individual. 

Unfortunately the text messages were from short code numbers so a reply is not possible. I'll try the email method thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

The boxes are both marked as OpenReach (I should have said that), so I'm guessing that is the case.

0 Ratings