cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

How get Bix office refund

Go to solution

I ordered the Fury fight but cancelled immediately. I'm a BT customer for broadband but don't have BT Sport so ordered on line as couldn't through Sky. There was a link to cancel which I used so don't have a record in my sent box. But, payment was taken fro my bank and I can't get anyone to sort out a refund. Box Office say they can't as it wasn't through them and need to contact BT direct. BT gave me an email address of btboxofficesupport@ neolion.com but that appeared to be the same chap who'd told me it had nothing to do with them!

So I'm in a loop and getting nowhere.

Does anyone know how to sort this out or do I just write it off and not use BT Box Office again?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: How get Bix office refund

Go to solution

Hi @Foxyajs45 welcome to the community, I'm sorry you were still charged after cancelling. Did you order it to watch on the Box office app or web player?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Neil

I'm having trouble remembering exactly what I did and I can't replicate it now as its gone. I started off in Sky which told me I couldn't do it from there and directed me to a Web site (which I also can't recall now). There were 2 options: one for midnight and one for the next morning. I picked midnight but after paying noticed that I couldn't record it. This was why I cancelled and, as the intention had been to record it  (as I tend to do with (Sky Box Office) my intention had been to watch it through my SkyQ box.

There was also a link here to cancel which is what I used. All this took place around 6pm so well within the 4 hour cancellation period.

Snag is with these sites, there never seems to be a record of what happened.

Regards

Tony

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Foxyajs45 Thanks for getting back to me, there are different teams who deal with Box office billing issues depending on the platform it was ordered on.

If you ordered via the website it would have been for the web/app platform and you need to email btboxofficesupport@neulion.com for assistance.

If the order was done via your Sky box you need to email btsportboxofficecomplaints@bt.com

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi again

I'd used the neulion address  -BT gave me it - and they've said it's nothing to do with them.

I'll try BT again on your 2nd address.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Foxyajs45 I wonder if your attempt at buying it through the Sky box has gone through and caused the charge. When emailing the second address include any viewing card or account number information you have as well as details about when the charge came through to your card.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Will do,

Thanks

Tony

0 Ratings