Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pie321
Message 1 of 8

How to check status of M&S voucher claim

Go to solution

Hi, I recently joined BT as a new customer and today received my BT rewards voucher (for £20 less than advertiesed in the deal i signed up to!!!!), but have heard nothing about the claim for my M&S card for which i applied several days earlier.

Is there mechanism to track the progress, as i can find no way to do this via the MyBT pages and never received any communication to ackowledge the claim, other than onscreen when submitting the claim.

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES
Message 2 of 8

Re: How to check status of M&S voucher claim

Go to solution

@Pie321 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry you have cause to complain, what date did you place your order on and how much were you expecting on the reward card? 

The M&S vouchers can take up to 45 days to arrive after you place your claim, has this time elapsed yet? 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Pie321
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi - Firstly, thanks for the quick reply.

The BT reward card was ordered on 2nd and i received it today, so very swift action. The issue with that is that the link i used (MSE) stated a reward of £120 BT reward and £100 M&S. I have a screenshot to prove this if it is needed. The reward card arrived with £100, so is £20 short of the deal i signed up to.

In regards to the M&S card, it was ordered on 26 nov, so not complaining that i havent received it, more would like a way to follow its process to make sure it is being actioned.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Pie321,

If you try and apply for the voucher again it should tell you that it has been claimed already. This should mean that the voucher is going to be dispatched.

You mentioned that you were entitled to a £120 Mastercard which was mentioned on the M&S site. For our Mastercards you would need to check the terms on our page. 

BT Reward Card Terms:  

• From 16.11.18 until 26.11.18 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 BT Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £80 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Unlimited Package, £120 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Unlimited Package, £140 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, Superfast Fibre 3 or 4 Plus Package and a £150 BT Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre Plus or 2 Plus Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
  • From 09.11.18 until 15.11.18 new to BT customers are eligible for a £60 BT Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Unlimited Package, £100 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Unlimited Package, £120 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, Superfast Fibre 3 or 4 Plus Package and a £130 BT Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre Plus or 2 Plus Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

The terms go by the date that you placed the order and not the date that your order was activated.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Pie321
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi - thanks for the reply

Regarding the £100/£120 discrepancy, please see below screenshot taken during the order process - clearly states £120 in top right corner. This may differ from your terms and conditions, but if that is the case then this is false advertising.

bt120.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Pie321,

Thanks for posting back.

Can you send us over your details and we'll look into this for you from here?

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Pie321
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for looking into this - details sent as requested

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks @Pie321,

When your details reach the top of our email queue we will take a look at this and get back to you.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”