Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Outertrial
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

How to claim reward card and voucher

Go to solution

Hi Forum, 

I ordered Unlimited Infinity 1 via referral from Broadbandchoices.com. This took me to a BT order page that offered a £120 MasterCard rewards card and a £50 cheque if I request within 3 months of activation. 

I took a screen grab of the BT order page confirming this.

Order went live yesterday. 

I have clicked on the www.bt.com/claimmyreward link several times and it simply tells me to login to claim my BT Reward. So I do this and it takes me to my billing screen in my account. There is nothing there about the mastercard, the cheque, or any form to complete, or any apparent confirmation I've requested it. 

Am I missing something?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: How to claim reward card and voucher

Go to solution

@Outertrial Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry there is no reward to claim when you login. If you contact the reward card team on this link they'll be able to help you with this.  

You need to claim the Think broadband cashback cheque separately here https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/cashback

0 Ratings
Outertrial
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks Neil, I will do as you suggest!

0 Ratings
Outertrial
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
The reward card has suddenly appeared on my account and it says it’ll arrive in 20 days. Ta if that had anything to do with you.

Just the cheque to track down now...
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Outertrial that's great, I wish I could take the credit but I didn't do anything Smiley LOL

0 Ratings