cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PBD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

How to get ICloud .....

Can anyone tell me where I'm supposed to find my I Cloud allocation (should be 50gb) when my account doesn't show any phone or bolt on goodies?

No limks that I can find anywhere to set it up ........ Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to get ICloud .....

have you setup a MYBT account at BT.com as that is where you should see the new MYBT webpage and your options for addons

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
PBD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to get ICloud .....

Currently my MyBT account page shows I have BB Infinity 2 (which is working, but showing as "order in progress" when I check the status), no phone is shown, (even though it is working), and no add-ons (though I should have anytime calls).

The My BT page sucks big time .......

Just as a casual mention ... my broadband account was activated on the 19th Feb, with my phone FINALLY connected three days later (after complaining) and I have since received another set of emails telling me my service will commence on the 1st March. Having checked the order number, it would seem that order was then cancelled, though I didn't get any emails that time.

I'm not convinced I am getting any of the stuff I signed up for ...Smiley Frustrated

Waiting in trepidation for the first bill, particularly as I paid my line rental up front .... bets on they take that again in "error"?

0 Ratings