Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
olympic2015
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

How to get broadband on second line?

Hello

Can someone who has succesfully done this recently (i.e. after BT Sport offers came out) tell me how exactly to order a second line and add broadband and BT Sport to it?

I already have a line with BT but have a broadband contract with another provider and I do not want to go through the hassle of cancelling/transferring the existing broadband.  Additionally, since my main reason for ordering would be to get BT Sport, I would prefer to keep my BT Sport bandwidth separate and a second line seems a good idea (I don't want watching TV to slow down everything else in the house and the price at the moment seems great!).

The advertisements seem to indicate that if I order a new line with broadband and place the order online there is no installation charge, but nowhere on the web site can I find the option to order a second line.

I can go through various screens to add and configure things to add to my existing line but there is no direct option to order a second line anywhere in the process and presumably if I place the order over the phone I'll have to pay installation charges?  Am I missing an obvious screen somewhere or is BT only taking orders for additional lines over the phone and not on the website?

Regards

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to get broadband on second line?

try using the options team as you are an existing BT customer  they are uk based  0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings