cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ludivalera
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Hy i dinde receive any code for the Amazon Echo all of my line are activated already

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Hy i dinde receive any code for the Amazon Echo all of my line are activated already

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Re: Hy i dinde receive any code for the Amazon Echo all of my line are activated already

@ludivalera Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Can you let me know what date you placed your order and when was the line activated?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Hi @ludivalera Did you manage to get this sorted? If you post back with the info that I asked for we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
ludivalera
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Hello, 

I placed my order in April ( 15 something like this ) and line activated on the 14th of May 

Let me know 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Hi @ludivalera thanks for posting back. Are you sure that your order was not placed on or after the 29th April. Please check your emails for the order confirmation. If it has been placed on or after 29th then the Echo will be automatically dispatched from the BT Shop. You should receive an email after the 14 days have passed from your services getting connected. 

The offer was popular so please allow a couple of more days to receive delivery notification. If you haven't received the email about delivery in the next couple of days post back an we will be happy to help you further.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
ludivalera
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Hello; 

Yes it was on the 29th but i've still receive any emaill please can you send to me ?? 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Hi @ludivalera,

I am sorry to see that you haven't received any notification for your reward yet. We'll look into it for you and find out what's happening.

If you check your Private Messages you will see one from me 😀

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Hi @ludivalera  thanks for sending over your details. I've raised a query with the promotions team. They can take up to 10 working days to get back to us but as soon as I have an update I'll let you know. If you receive the gift in the meantime please post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
ludivalera
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Ok thank you, 

hope it will be soon, because is really long, thanks 

0 Ratings