Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

I BELIEVE THEY AGREED TO A DIFFERENT TARIFF BUT NO ONE WILL CHECK

Hi all

In Novemeber my bill went up as i had finished the introductoiry months. It was too much for me to justify  at £50 so i rang up to cancel. The gent on the end said he could keep it at the reduced rate of £32 as long as i tied in for 2 years which was fine with me. Checking my bill in january i realised i was still paying £50. Since then i have called repeatedly - they told me to check my comformation email. On that email it did have £50 however i'll admit i only checked the activation date. All i want is a transcript of the call, but i can't get one. Every representatvei i talk to just says they've checked my bill and there is no issue. There's not issue to them!!! I on the other ahnd don't think i would ring up to cancel a £50 contract to then sign on .... for a £50 contract.

I believe they have tied me in under false pretenses and theres an easy way to prove i'm right or they are. Give me the transcripts. I found a page last week you could order them through anf did so but nothing. Today when i contacted them they said that it would be £10 (didn't tell me how to pay) and i would have to end off a letter requesting the dates. And even then some calls are taped.

Its a joke. If i have to spend the next 2 years telling everyone i meet how bad the service and lies are at BT thats what i'll do. Hell i'm pauying £50 a month for the priveledge.

And then to top it off wheni put through my complaint i got told i should consider myself lucky. Its a great price.

If anyone knows how to get the transcripts ( i don't care if i have to pay) please let me know. If anyone knows the number of a call centre based in england ( it **bleep** sure was when i was calling up to finsih with the service) again please let me know.

Thanks all

Highlighted
0 Ratings

Re: I BELIEVE THEY AGREED TO A DIFFERENT TARIFF BUT NO ONE WILL CHECK

@dani81 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help with your complaint about the cost of your BT service. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings

Re: I BELIEVE THEY AGREED TO A DIFFERENT TARIFF BUT NO ONE WILL CHECK

Hi @dani81,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today.

You should have received an email that explains the prices of your line rental and broadband after I placed the order we discussed. If you need any further details on it please let me know.

I'm happy that I was able to get everything sorted for you @dani81.

Take care and enjoy your weekend Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You