cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bialystoker
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

I am trying to claim my BT broadband cashback. However the form will not accept my order ref number

I am trying to claim my BT broadband cashback. However the form will not accept my order ref number

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
paulbrewer
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Re: I am trying to claim my BT broadband cashback. However the form will not accept my order ref num

Same, hence googling the problem and landing here. Any advice appreciated

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: I am trying to claim my BT broadband cashback. However the form will not accept my order ref num

Hi guys,

Sorry to see you're both having problems claiming your cash back.

Can you post the link you guys are using?  Also, what is the first three digits of your order numbers (without posting the entire reference)?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
bialystoker
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Robbie 

Thanks for replying. This is the link

https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/cashback/

and my order reference number is 013

regards

Jim

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @bialystoker

Thanks for confirming that.

Please send us over the details and we will help you with this from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
bialystoker
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Robbie

Sorry I cannot see a contact link below your photo. What further details do you need?

regards

Jim

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi @bialystoker

Thanks for posting back!

Not too sure what the issue is as you should be able to see it.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

The link should say **Click here to contact the mods**

Let me know if you find it ok?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
bialystoker
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

thanks for that you should have received my message

0 Ratings