cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
southcoastsounds
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

I get Infinity 2 next week - does my Cloud space automatically increase?

The question's in the subject.  At the moment the only way I can get up to 50gb is by creating an order for an upgrade but I've already done that by ordering Infinity 2 (before I installed Cloud)! 

Thanks,  Tom

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: I get Infinity 2 next week - does my Cloud space automatically increase?

Hi Southcoastsounds,

It would depend on if the order was placed on or after the 1st of February. If you are unsure I can check the details of your order, please send me in your details using the link found in the "About Me" section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
southcoastsounds
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi PaddyB

My order for BT Infinity 2 unlimited was placed on 24 January and installation takes place tomorrow 12 February.

I'd appreciate it if you could check if I get the 50mb BT Cloud

Thanks,  Tom

0 Ratings
Highlighted
smami01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Well - I have a similar question.

Around the 18th of March I renewed my BT Broadband Anywhere contract and purchased a BT Mobile 'phone.  I held off from uprgading to BT Infinity because I use BT Broadband Talk.  I received an email confirming my new contract.

Sometime later - I received the email from BT regarding the closure of BT Digital vault.  So I installed the BT Cloud and requested more space.  I received an email confirming my order for more space.

I 'phoned BT to try and understand what was happening.  I got reassurance but little action

The extra space never appeared and so I started my backup using the BT Cloud (this is more than 2GB).  It just ceased with an error message telling me to get more space.

So...

1) Do I need to apply again for more space?

2) Do I need to upgrade to BT infinity or was renewing my Broadband contact sufficient?

It is rather irritating since I am a long time user of BT Digital Vault where I got 5Gb.  It is also unclear whether my recent renewal counts.

0 Ratings