cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

I get a message saying "Don't forget your broadband discount's ending". Hiw do I find out when?

As the title says.  I never knew my discount was ending.  I need to know when it's ending but it doesn't appear to tell me anywhere.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: I get a message saying "Don't forget your broadband discount's ending". Hiw do I find

Ring them up.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Re: I get a message saying "Don't forget your broadband discount's ending". Hiw do I find

It doesn't say anywhere on the site?  I have to ring 'em up??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

you have to do something as it won't happen on its own. Phone 0800800030 they are uk based

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Don't worry "distinguished sage".  I am doing something.  I'm raising an official complaint.   Thanks for nothing...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

I'm not worried. You contract has a fixed term and when that comes to an end your discounts which you had at outset stop and you return to full package cost unless you decide to leave or negotiate a new deal. If you check the email you received at outset you will find this is detailed and what new monthly cost will be. You are one of first to get the notification of contract ending as set out by OFCOM

Up to you what you do next

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Almost 18 months ago I think.  I'll try and find the email.  But should be on the bloody site!  BT are capitalist scum.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

You could try mybt then track orders, it tells you the start date and work it out from there

0 Ratings