cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kc301
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

I have now applied for the BT Sports Credit twice !! However I’m still being charged, how is this su

I have now applied for the BT SportCredit twice !! However I’m still being charged, how is this supposed to work ?  

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
JohnC2
Message 2 of 7

Re: I have now applied for the BT Sports Credit twice !! However I’m still being charged, how is ...

Hi @kc301 sorry that you have not received the credit for the BT Sport service. When did you first apply for the credit and what is the date of your latest bill?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
kc301
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Re: I have now applied for the BT Sports Credit twice !! However I’m still being charged, how is ...

12th of April was my last bill was charged £24. 49 then, Can't remember when i applied of credit was around that time as we have been in lockdown since March and no live football since then. 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 7

Hi @kc301, thanks for replying did you check your bank to see if that balance was collected after your April bill? You should see the April credit itemised on this months statement. 

0 Ratings
kc301
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Thank for your answer have just checked my statement and money was not taken. I looked on my BT bill and it didn't say anything about credit. I have just checked on my bill  the drop down menu and said nothing to pay. Thank you for all your help Keith.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 7

@kc301, no problem at all, I was happy to help.

0 Ratings
charlie_01
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Hi There, having the same issue here, cant see the credit anywhere on April or latest bill. Many Thanks
0 Ratings