cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

I just bought a new package. Can I change my 24 month contract to a 12 month ?

Go to solution

Is it possible to change the contract to 12 months? I just ordered it yesterday.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: I just bought a new package. Can I change my 24 month contract to a 12 month ?

Go to solution

Yes you have 14 days 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: I just bought a new package. Can I change my 24 month contract to a 12 month ?

Go to solution

Only if the package offers a 12 month contract. If it does not you can cancel the contract within 14 days and either try and negotiate a 12 month contract, unlikely if it is not already offered or leave BT for a new provider. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Michellelaverwrote:

Is it possible to change the contract to 12 months? I just ordered it yesterday.

What type of order is it ? are you joining BT for the first time or looking to renew an existing package ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

First time user - I just moved into a rented property for the first time. I got the Broadband fibre 1 package for £28.99 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@Michellelaverwrote:

First time user - I just moved into a rented property for the first time. I got the Broadband fibre 1 package for £28.99 

Then you can call up to cancel your order, then wait 24 hours and replace it.
This will delay your activation though as you'll lose your current date, you will also end up with a 2nd credit check done.

The 12 month deals are also more expensive as the committment is shorter, Fibre 1 is £32.99 for 12 months.
The 12 month packages can be ordered online Here