cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanW
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

I sent back a signal booster disc 2 weeks ago though I'm still getting emails asking for it back

So I was initially meant to receive a returns bag to send back my signal booster disc on the 14th of February though that never arrived. I had to chase up via live chat (which I can't find any more) just to get a second bag sent to me. As soon as I got it and I was able I sent that disc back from my local post office on the 6th of March and I got a receipt as well.

Except I'm still getting emails reminding me to send it back and last night even got a text. I shouldn't have to pay late fees to return this when it's not my fault that the first bag didn't arrive and the return itself doesn't even seem to be logged into the system. Surely upon arriving they would scan the barcode on the bag and that would notify that the return has arrived.

Is there a way to make it clear that I have returned the signal booster disc?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: I sent back a signal booster disc 2 weeks ago though I'm still getting emails asking for it back

Hi @NathanW,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so that we can sort this out for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings