cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nigelangel1
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

If I activate BT sport, will I automatically get totally unlimited, and the extra BT Cloud storage?

Go to solution

I currently have BT Infinity with unlimited usage, but I want to go to totally unlimited usage, BT Sport, and also get the extra BT Cloud storage that comes free if I sign a new contract. My question is, what do I need to do to get the full package? I can see that I can activate BT Sport online, but will this automatically get the other services activated?

I've been with BT Infinity since it was first rolled out. I love the speed and stability that Infinity gives me, but I have to say I'm finding the BT website very confusing, and I've got so sick of having to sign in to my email with my email address and password because of the change away from Yahoo, that I've been forced to direct my BT email to my gmail account. At least I don't need to sign in to that service each time I want to check my email!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: If I activate BT sport, will I automatically get totally unlimited, and the extra BT Cloud stora

Go to solution

try the options team who are uk based

options team 0800 800 030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
nigelangel1
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: If I activate BT sport, will I automatically get totally unlimited, and the extra BT Cloud stora

Go to solution
Thanks so much! I'll give them a go and report what happens next.
0 Ratings