cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

If I am back to Bt

Hello..I am a bit confused so I diceded to ask here...I wanted to change my provider because I ask Bt to rolling me each month so now I found out they didn't and have to pay the termination fee and for thd months us left from tbd contract  so I said I will remain with them if they can cancell my tetmination fee sp they said yes and gave my the cheep package and they stopped the service and send the final bill...so I need someone to help me to remain witb Bt and not to charge me for thd termination fee..thanks I hope you will understand me because English is not my first langueges..thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: If I am back to Bt

Good morning @Elena3 😊

Welcome to the BT Community forums!

We don't have any access to accounts here to check what exactly is happening with your current package, but if you've received a final bill this would definitely suggest something has been cancelled.

If you get in touch with our team they'll be able to check over this all for you so we can be sure. 

Alternatively if you worry about any language barrier, you can also send an email over to our dedicated complaints team, which you can find all the details for right here:

Our complaints code of practice (bt.com)

Peter

0 Ratings