cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachael2499
Message 1 of 3

Incompetence from BT

I am appalled by the level of service being given to my by BT. Having been with them over 15 years I moved house and my broadband and home landline in Nov last year. I am still waiting to get the service that I am paying for.
Having made several complaints over the year I am still no closer to getting it resolved. The connection is terrible and the service is even worse.
I can get no one to acknowledge this and having had to log another complaint ( that's now the 4th one)this evening I am told I will get a call back in 5 days.
Managing a customer service environment I understand what good looks like and this isn't it.
How do I get to speak to a senior manager for BT?!?? Will going to the press and financial ombudsman help? I am beyond frustrated now, I will be cancelling my contract which hasn't been fulfilled and expecting a full repayment of monies taken from me.
A very frustrated soon to be ex customer
Rachael
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Incompetence from BT

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

You may be a long distance from the exchange, which would cause connection issues.

This form will give you some idea what speed to expect.

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.TelephoneNumberOutput

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Incompetence from BT

Hi Rachael2499 and welcome.

I’m really sorry the connection isn’t what you had expected. Have you tried the link posted by Keith? Can you try that and post the results? If there is a problem I can help. Just drop me an email with the details. You’ll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings