Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
andrew_langdon
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Incorrect contact email address

Go to solution

I changed my my login email address from a btinternet.com one to an icloud.com one (due to a number of BT related reasons) yet still seem to receive all my bt communications on my old btinternet account.  Am i missing something or should all communications be sent to your bt contact email address (i.e. the one you use to login to your MYBTID) or is there some other hidden record that only BT can find and amend?

regards

Andrew Langdon

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
andrew_langdon
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Incorrect contact email address

Go to solution

Just to further confuse this - Bills are sent correctly to my icloud.com but renewal emails/notification of termination of products (one done a couple of days ago) go to my btinternet one. 

Puzzling.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @andrew_langdon Sounds like the btinternet email address is still stored on your contact details even though you are getting your ebill alerts to the new email address.

We will be happy to help update this for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
andrew_langdon
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks John - have dropped the mods a mail
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @andrew_langdon,

Thanks for taking my call today. I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings