cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Incorrect details

I have a 12 month bt subscribtion but everytime i try login to use the wifi it is saying my username and password is incorrect which it aint anyone know why im having to use my mobile data i havent got the money to keep topping up my phone

This is for bt wifi with fon hotspot iv tried logging in through the web but saying details are wrong 

Please BT fix this its stressing me out 

Mid wales area 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Incorrect details

Presumably you are talking about a BTWifi subscription?

If that is correct you would be better to contact the BTWifi help line 0800 022 33 22

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

@Jjackson1997 wrote:

I have a 12 month bt subscribtion but everytime i try login to use the wifi it is saying my username and password is incorrect which it aint anyone know why im having to use my mobile data i havent got the money to keep topping up my phone

Please BT fix this its stressing me out 

Mid wales area 

You cannot use the BT Wifi app if you are on a subscription, if that is what you are trying to do. you have to login using a web browser on a mobile or laptop.

Its not clear whether you are talking about a fixed BT broadband connection, or a BT Wifi hotspot?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Sorry i should of added i am trying to log in through the web browser iv tried my phone and my tablet but keeps saying details are wrong its been doing this since yesterday 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

@Jjackson1997 wrote:

Sorry i should of added i am trying to log in through the web browser iv tried my phone and my tablet but keeps saying details are wrong its been doing this since yesterday 

Is it a public BT Wifi hotspot you are using?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

yes it is 🙂 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

@Jjackson1997 wrote:

yes it is 🙂 

Have you tried a different hotspot, just in case the one you are connected to is not working properly?

Is it one of the premium hotspot you are connected to, or just one that is being transmitted from a nearby BT Broadband customer`s home hub?

Premium hotspots are normally located at commercial premises.

0 Ratings