cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hundleton1
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Infinity 2 Order

Hi, our exchange finally went live 2 weeks ago and my cab was one of the first, i ordered Infinity 1 on Thursday last week with a gonig live date of the 5th August, (tuesday), after a day or so i have a look around and decided i was gonig to cancel the order with BT and go with an nother provider due to better price and options, when i called to cancel the order they did me a deal and upgraded me to Infinity 2, i was told nothnig would change on the order and that they have done it on there end, iv been tracknig my order online and it still shows it as Infinity 1 order with self install,  iv been told that  Infinity 2 was engineer install only? 

Getting a bit concerned iv been misslead here, my equipment is due tomorrow so have not seen that yet

Any advice on this ?  

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Infinity 2 Order

Hi Hundleton1,

I can take a look at your order. Please send me in your details using the "Contact the mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
hundleton1
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Infinity 2 Order

I spoke I by again Friday a s they assured me the optio 2 would be what's done. It went live yesterday but only on option 1 38mb. Checked my ip profile on the bt wholsale checker and its at 38.7mb. I spoke with bt yesterday again and they tell me the order is complete and it should be option 2 with in 2 days. I'm not convinced tbh. Have emailed the mods hoping someone can have a look and tell me what's happening because I'm just not convinced as I keep getting diferent stories.
0 Ratings