cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EVenvell
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Infinity activation date passed. Tearing hair out.

My BT Infinity 1 activation date was supposed to be the 9th October. The hub arrived 2 days before the activation date which was a comfort at the time.

I contacted BT by phone on Friday 10th, Saturday 11th, Monday 13th and again today.

EVERY time I get transfered to the right person they say they'll have to call me back in 5 minutes which doesn't happen. This has happened 8 times. The last time I contacted someone I stressed that nobody had ever call back, to which he said he would definately call me back before 5pm (which was in 4 hours time) - this never happened.

I'm tearing my hair out.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Infinity activation date passed. Tearing hair out.

Hi EVenvell,

I'm sorry your BT Infinity broadband is not working, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
EVenvell
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Thank you. I contacted you yesterday and look forward to hearing from you 🙂

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

after send the email following contact us link it can take 3/5 working days for mods to contact you.  you have joined a queue of other customers waiting for mod assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
EVenvell
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

In which case, the automated reply email should be updated because it says, "Our aim is to get back to you within 24 hours. But at busier times it could take us up to 48 hours."

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
EVenvell
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Update: I've been sent a return bag in the post??!

Reference number: MA3607837001

0 Ratings
EVenvell
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

More updates: I've been told to ignore the return bag.

We've been told several times that the order team cannot access my account to investigate. Other members of different teams are very confused by this because they can access my account but are not permitted to view/place orders.

Said they'll be back in contact but I think it's very likely it'll be me contacting first 😞

Tags (1)
0 Ratings