Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
benner10
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Infinity upgrade- cancellation rights

Hi All,

I had my BB upgraded to Infinity on Fri 25th October - but it has never actually worked. After a painful waste of a few hours with the very nice support teams (seriously they were nice but could not fix my issue) it was determined that the new hub 5.0 I had received was dead. Since then I have been without broadband. I have spent several more hours on the phone but to no avail - a new hub is apparently on its way to me but it must be coming via horse back from China as so far no sign. Amazing as when it was an order for 'new' upgrade business I was sent one, tracked and delivered in 2 days.

Now I have had it with this story & the painful experience has made me consider another option (a competitor) so I would like to understand where I stand regards getting out of my newly agreed BT contract which in my opinion has never actually been delivered upon. 

I 'need' broadband to work from home, without it I have to spend alot of time & ££ commuting, so I wish BT had never called me with the good news that BT Infinity was now available.

Seriously - does anyone know where I stand contract wise? I have tried calling BT to ask but my mobile only has a battery life of 3 hours which they seem to constantly exhaust - they are not representing themselves well in this case.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Infinity upgrade- cancellation rights

The forum mods will reply to you here and give you their link when they read your post
Please do not send them a PM as this is not the correct contact method and this may delay any reply from them as they may not be back on shift for some time

The forum mods normally replywithin3/5 working days after you have contacted them. Personally to you by email or phone

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 5

Hi benner10

I am really sorry that your broadband still isn't working.  Thanks very much for your patience with us so far.

I'll be happy to have a look over your account and get back to you to discuss this.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
benner10
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

message sent at approx 16:45 last night.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

The forum mods normally reply within3/5 working days after you have contacted them. Personally to you by email or phone
0 Ratings