Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Azazl187
Contributor
Message 21 of 29

Re: Install date keeps on increasing, waiting over 2 months for Broadband

Go to solution
Thank you @DanielS The engineers are still here doing other work. Would it be possible to get an order out them today, I spoke to Russel and he seemed OK with it if it came though as a work order. They are contracted in and come from quite far away so it seems silly to send them away and then have them come all the way back again. Thanks for your help so far!
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 29

Go to solution

That would be ideal but unfortunately it's not something Openreach, Russell's employer, offers. I won't know, until later today, if they're accepting the fast track. Plus, we can only request from the next working day onwards.

I'll give you a call as soon as I hear back.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Azazl187
Contributor
Message 23 of 29

Go to solution
OK thanks buddy, worth a try hey.
Azazl187
Contributor
Message 24 of 29

Go to solution

I can see that the install date is now set for tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

0 Ratings
Azazl187
Contributor
Message 25 of 29

Go to solution

@DanielS Ive had an email saying that my BB is now active.  I am currently at work so ill have to check this when i get home.  Fingers crossed.

Ill feedback here.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 29

Go to solution

@Azazl187 Good stuff,  @DanielS is back in the office this afternoon and I can see he has arranged to call you back this evening. 

0 Ratings
Azazl187
Contributor
Message 27 of 29

Go to solution

@NeilO @Daniel i am unable to reply to your private message as it says you are unable to receive them

Edited by Mod

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 29

Go to solution

Hi @Azazl187 Sorry Daniel is now out of the office. I'll pick this up in his absence and call you tomorrow.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Azazl187
Contributor
Message 29 of 29

Go to solution

Hi,

After having the internet for over a week now i am pleased to say that this thread can be closed.  Thank you to @DanielS @NeilO and @NeilO for getting me connected quicker than my install date.

The 3 of them have taken what an extremely poor customer service situation to making someone feel like a valued customer again.

I think the morel of the story here is dont pick up the phone and call BT, get on the forums and ask for help here.  The service here is much better than what you get over the phone or the chat window.

The only reservation that i now have about the BT broadband service is that my speeds have dropped to almost half since it first being installed.  I have provided all info requested on the connection issues part of the forums and hope for a speedy resolution soon.

Thanks guys, from a "mostly" happy customer.

0 Ratings