Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Downstream Range(Mbps)

Availability Date

WBC ADSL 2+ Up to 1 -- 1 to 3.5 Available
ADSL Max Up to 1 -- 0.75 to 2.5 Available
Fixed Rate 0.5 -- -- Available
Other Offerings Availability Date
ADSL Multicast -- -- -- Available
Postcode only checks will not return any result for fibre services (FTTP, FTTC:VDSL and G.fast).

For all ADSL services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.

Throughput/download speeds will be less than line rates and can be affected by a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises.

The Stop Sale date for Datastream is from 30-Jun-2012; the Formal Retirement date for Datastream is from 30-Jun-2014. The Stop Sale date for IPstream is from 31-Jan-2016; the Formal Retirement date for IPstream is from 31-Dec-2016.

Please note that postcode and address check results are indicative only. Most accurate results can be obtained from a telephone number, NAD, UPRN or Access Line ID (ALID) check.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

Re: Installation at New Build

Go to solution
Is your new property showing up on the Royal mail database yet
0 Ratings
simonlander
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution
yes it is
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @simonlander,

Thank you for taking my call today. I'm sorry for the delay in getting your service up and running. Openreach have updated their records and BT Infinity is showing as available. I've ordered BT Infinity and this is due to go active on the 18th.

Please once again accept my apology for the delay as I know this took longer than expected to resolve.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings