cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

International freedom add on- cancellation on call package change

I added international freedom call in Jan, around the same time as I took out my broadband, which included the weekend and evenings call package. In March I realised I was using more calls during the day than I thought, so I changed my call package online via my BT to anytime calls. I had email confirmation, didn't need to alter the international add on, no recall of anything obvious stating any change to the add on, certainly no confirmation of any cancellation in email messages.
Come July DD is increased to £210 from £44, thought this was a mistake, check my bill to find I'm over £300 in debt and that my international call package was stopped in March leaving me to rack up almost £120 of calls every month.
How can the BT website allow this to happen, and BT not take any responsibility, they say I cancelled it, I have no knowledge of this, certainly never got the confirmation email or text they claim- still have the other emails confirming call package change.
This is terrible customer service at best and close to theft at worst. Changing my call package should make no difference whatsoever to my current active add one surely?
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: International freedom add on- cancellation on call package change

@Internationalripoff I'm sorry you have cause to complain about your International freedom add on being cancelled. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to look into this for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings