cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chester97
Message 1 of 5

Is there anybody that i can complain to about BT?

Go to solution

Despite extensive correspondence with BT Digital Care Complaints and Resolutions, BT continue to bill me for broadband despite me having no Broadband Service from them due to delays in their services! Does anyone know how i can take this complaint higher as at the moment BT are basically doing what they want despite my objections.

I thought about complaing to Ofcom but they dont accept complaints.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Is there anybody that i can complain to about BT?

Go to solution

Hi Chester97,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to read about the problems with your service.  If you are not happy with the way resolutions are dealing with the complaint you can always ask the person you are dealing with to escalate it to the next level alternatively we can take a look at this for you if you send over your details.  I've made the contact the mods link visible and you can find that by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
AMS1971
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

You are wasting your time trying to complain to BT - they just igone you!!!   Best thing to do is just leave and go to another sevice provider.  Customer Care is nil - infact its worse than that.   The advisor yesterday actually said "Oh My god" to me yesterday as he thought I was being stupid!   This is after a week without broad band, 4 hours on the phone to BT to try and get them to believe that there is a local issue - even though my whole village had no phones or broadband - not to mention the "It will cost you £100 if we have to get an engineer out! 

Great service BT!!!!!

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I've had my share of problems with BT and always been able to get them resolved with a bit of understanding, persistence, and avoidance of the helpdesk where possible. This forum is a useful part of that, being more suited to those who come to seek dedicated advice than have a general rant.

The helpdesk can be limited and unreliable but they don't (or shouldn't) say there will be a charge for an engineer without the qualification that this only applies if a problem is with the customer's equipment rather than the Openreach lines. It's a routine warning for the avoidance of doubt, though they sometimes get it wrong and customers sometimes misunderstand.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5
Moved:

Go to solution
0 Ratings