cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jm_1
Beginner
Message 1 of 15

Is this it?

So we are changing providing to plusnet fibre and it was supposed to be a smooth transition n so it would just change on the 9th but for some reason they said it will now be the 16th and they would talk to bt but we have not heard anything and bt has just taken the internet down with out say, so is that it we just have to wait until the 16th as i have no information of what is going on.
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: Is this it?

Welcome again to this user forum.

This is a BT Retail forum, and has nothing to do with Plusnet.

Please post on the Plusnet user forum.

Plusnet forum - Index | Community Site

Any network changes are done by Openreach, so you will need to ask Plusnet to contact them for an update.

Its possible that the cabinet is full, and you are now on a waiting list, as your BT Retail  connection would have been ceased.

0 Ratings
Jm_1
Beginner
Message 3 of 15

yes but he thing is bt said they would disconnect the internet on the 9th and now thye have just turned it of with out warning and how do i connect the to the plusnet website with no internet..
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 15

Is  your phone line working, as you may simply have a line fault?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Jm_1
Beginner
Message 5 of 15

il have a check but bt is letting my use this webiste with out internet
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 15

@Jm_1 wrote:
il have a check but bt is letting my use this webiste with out internet

Not sure what you mean by that?

Anyway, check your phone line.

0 Ratings
Jm_1
Beginner
Message 7 of 15

well that is great no more internet decided to cut early then i guess, saying their is an outstanding bill when have not even received one yet
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 15

you must have some form of internet connection to post here - maybe internet connection using your mobile data?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 15

@Jm_1 wrote:
well that is great no more internet decided to cut early then i guess, saying their is an outstanding bill when have not even received one yet

When did you ask Plusnet to take over your service?

Were you still in a contract with BT Retail, if so, there may be cancellation charges outstanding.

Login to MyBT and look at your bill.

0 Ratings
Jm_1
Beginner
Message 10 of 15

no for some reason the bt website works but when i click other websites it says network reset and wont connect i have lots to get done but im a little bit screwed now
0 Ratings