Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Is this it?

@Jm_1 wrote:
no for some reason the bt website works but when i click other websites it says network reset and wont connect i have lots to get done but im a little bit screwed now

That sound like a problem with your computer, as the BT website works. Where does it say there is an outstanding bill?

Its possible your connection has been restricted, if there is an unpaid bill.

0 Ratings
Jm_1
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

ok so before Christmas we spoke to plusnet for several reasons it was nothing to do with bt it was just personal issues so the plan was that bt would stop the connection on the 9th and plusnet would activate so it would be a smooth switch no networks going down it would just swap over but now for some reason we can not get plusnet fiber till the 16th and bt has just gone down with out say, but i have no mobile connection the bt website is working for some reason.
0 Ratings
Jm_1
Beginner
Message 13 of 15

All bills have been paid update but when i go on my computer it takes me to the bt page but before that is comes up saying there is some unpaid bill, maybe it has not been sent to us yet.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

Perhaps BT have not received the money, and have now restricted your service?

When did you pay the bill?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

@Jm_1 the quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact customer service on 150 from your landline, alternatively if you can use live chat our billing team can be contacted on this link.

0 Ratings