cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrewhaskins
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

Issue Completing BT Infinity Online Application

I'm moving into a new house soon and would like to have BT Infinity installed. My new address is eligible for up to BT Infinity 4.

On the BT website, I input my address on the broadband packages page and it confirms I'm eligible for broadband upto 300mb. I would like BT Infinity 2 + weekend calls (£20 then up to £26 after 3months + LR). I click 'get this deal' and follow the first few steps i.e. Confirm address etc. of the online application, then once I get to the package confirmation page, it only presents me with copper broadband service packages, there is no fibre options at all. I'm Only offered with Broadband @£0, unlimited broadband + calls @£8 or unlimited broadband extra + calls @£10.50 which obviously are not fibre packages. Weirdly, if I start again and progress with either BT Infinity 3&4 it is all ok.

I would do the application over the phone, but I want to make use of the sainbury's vouchers offer which are only availabe online. I have phoned and asked the question!

Can anybody help me or is anyone else having the same issue? Or is there a known issue with the application page on the BT website?

Thanks
Andrew
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Issue Completing BT Infinity Online Application

try phoning this number customer options 0800 800 030 they should be able to help you
0 Ratings
Andrewhaskins
Beginner
Message 3 of 12

The number takes me to BT business? I have tried asking customer services previously over the phone, they state that only a member of the online team can assist as its a different department and they're are not trained in online matters. They may as well work for separate companies!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 12

the number belongs to customer options they will help you sort this out
0 Ratings
bazzer9
Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Well clearly John, your number hasn't helped Andrew sort things out.

How's that for a helpful answer and you don't have to thank me !
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 12

the the number is in regular use if you care to read through many posts here you will see the success people have had using it it is used by both business and residential customers 

0 Ratings
bazzer9
Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Well hopefully Andrew will be the judge of this in this case.

I haven't got the stamina or inclination to read through many of your posts on this forum thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 12

The 0800 800 030 process does rather bafflingly welcome you to BT Business at one point; just ignore that and you'll get to the Options Team, who tend to be quite helpful.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
hippey
Expert
Message 9 of 12

I would call the FTTH sales desk, they should be able to process you order. I'm not sure if you could get the same offers as online, I seem to think in this type of case you can.
0 Ratings
Andrewhaskins
Beginner
Message 10 of 12

None of the phone services can help, they all offer to process the application but cannot offer the vouchers. When it's £125, I don't want to miss the offer! Can anyone from BT actually help with this issue??
0 Ratings