cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Issue with FTTP Renewal

Go to solution

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum and to be clear is not urgent so I do not believe in the current circumstances worthy of a call. However I thought someone may have seen this issue before and be able to tell me what to do when the time is right.

So in late 2018 we were very lucky to have FTTP made available to a small number of houses in the Street, this was ordered through the BT website and the worked a treat. 

I am now getting the warnings that my deal is coming to an end and do I want to renew ? The answer is yes and I was also keen to look at some of the faster deals that may be available.

However when I click on the button to renew it takes me to a page that states it can not display any personal offers.

If I go through an other option I only get offered Full Fibre. (Screen shot below).

However just to double confirm I have checked the Openreach site and you can see that it confirms Full Fibre is available.

I assume some kind of config issue at the BT end but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Matt

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 18.41.34.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-20 at 18.42.36.png

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Issue with FTTP Renewal

Go to solution

Ring the FTTP team 0800 587 4787.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you for such a quick response, I did ring but it looks like for the time being it just diverts to usual customer service number (it just caused confusion when I spoke to them) . Do you know if this is the case, or do I need to select a specific option.

If so I will wait for normal times.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

BT have taken their FTTP products off their website which explains why you dont see anything.

Problem is for people like yourself who already have it, who dont need engineers to do anything in your house it makes it all look broken.

You will either have to keep phoning until you get someone who knows what you are talking about or like you say wait until they put the products back up on their website.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you ! Makes 100% Sense

0 Ratings