cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Issues claiming BT Reward Card

I'm in the exact same situation.

Order was started online but due to an issue at the very end (a problem with my address and FTTP being available on my street) I received a message to complete the order via the phone.

The order then went through once the FTTP issue was resolved and installed successfully on 29th June 2018. This is where my claims process for the £150 reward card became a farce.

For the record, here are the number of times I have contacted BT about this issue:

5th July 2018 - Incident: **Edited**
31st August 2018 - Incident: **Edited**
31st August 2018 - Complaint: **Edited**

If BT think I am going to drop the issue then they are mistaken. I'm more than willing to push this over to the ASA with regards dubious advertising and interpretation of a promotion's terms and conditions.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Issues claiming BT Reward Card

Hi @AsinineMonkey

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having claiming your reward card.  I appreciate the time you have taken to contact us about this and apologise that you haven't been getting anywhere up to this point.  You can send us over your details and we will check what's happening with the delivery of your reward card.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Issues claiming BT Reward Card

@AsinineMonkey thanks for taking my call, I'm glad the complaints team got in touch and was able to confirm that the rewards card would be sent.

If you have any more problems after the 30 days have passed, please post back.

Thanks

0 Ratings