Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
djphoto7896
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Issues issues issues

I'm currently having nothing but issues with changing my calling plan with bt everything I try and change seems to be a problemi can't change my broadband package because the "cabinet" is full.
I can't help but wonder if I should have listened to my wife and stayed with virgin
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Issues issues issues

Can you post back the results of this checker editing out your phone number

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.TelephoneNumberOutput
If it does not show a cabinet number it will be because you are on an Exchange Only line which will mean you can not get Infinity because you are not connected to a cabinet, instead you are connected directly to the exchange
0 Ratings
djphoto7896
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Featured Products

Downstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Downstream Range(Mbps)

Availability Date

High Low High Low
FTTC Range A (Clean) 51.6 35 11.9 7.2 -- 02-Sep-15
FTTC Range B (Impacted) 43.3 25.5 11.9 5.5 -- 02-Sep-15

WBC ADSL 2+ Up to 2 -- 1 to 3.5 Available
WBC ADSL 2+ Annex M Up to 2 Up to 0.5 1 to 3.5 Available
ADSL Max Up to 1.5 -- 1 to 2.5 Available
WBC Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available
Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available
Other Offerings
Fibre Multicast -- -- -- 02-Sep-15
Copper Multicast -- -- -- Available
FTTC is currently not available on this cabinet due to following reasons:- Sorry your cabinet is temporarily unavailable, capacity will be restored as soon as possible.
For all ADSL and WBC Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.

This line does not have left in jumpers.

For FTTC Ranges A and B, the term "Clean" relates to a line which is free from any wiring issues (e.g. Bridge Taps) and/or Copper line conditions, and the term "Impacted" relates to a line which may have wiring issues (e.g. Bridge Taps) and/or Copper line conditions.

Throughput/download speeds will be less than line rates and can be affected by a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises.

If the End User wishes to migrate from their current Broadband supplier they will need to contact the Broadband supplier they want to take service from to arrange for the service to be migrated.

Where planned or expected availability dates are shown, these may be liable to change.

Note: If you decide to place an order for a WBC fibre product, an appointment may be required for an engineer to visit the end user's premises to supply the service.
Please note that postcode and address check results are indicative only. Most accurate results can be obtained from a telephone number check.

Thank you for your interest.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

yes correct the cabinet is full and and waiting for an upgrade by Openreach once the upgrade is completed you will be able to order then
0 Ratings