cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katiek22
Message 1 of 4

Issues with Account & No Reward Card

To say I am frustrated is a complete understatement.

Connection to my services was delayed by 2 full weeks despite my order the services a full 4 weeks before the anticipated connection date. (6weeks in total to connect services)

On account of the delay and terrible inconvenience of this I was promised a refund of the fees I paid upfront along with some other charges being added as "goodwill".

This was in fact not what was credited to my account.

It is impossible to actually track down and successfully communicate with the individual supposedly responsible for handling my complaint. I paid out considerable money upfront, I have spent additional time and money since to try and resolve things and the "refund" applied was not what was agreed.

On top of this, what appears to be a common issue in this forum is that my reward card has not yet arrived. Can you please look into this and if it is possible to escalate my complaint which I am told is level 3 presently, please see if you can do something.

I will be contacting the ombudsman today if I do not hear from this thread or from my complaint handler.

Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Issues with Account & No Reward Card

Hi @katiek22

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forum.

I'm sorry that the refund agreed wasn't processed and for the time it's taking for you to receive the reward card you signed up for as part of your package.

The community isn't going to be able to help with this so you can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand to sort everything out from here.  We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them so as soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will be in touch to help.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
katiek22
Message 3 of 4

Robbie,

I cannot see any contact details for you when I click on your username.

can you please advise?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @katiek22 Sorry about that. I've enabled the link for you now on my profile.

PS you need to be logged and and viewing the full site as the link may not be available on mobile view.

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings