cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wilsbanff
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

It's past the point of being funny

I first attempted to switch to BT from talk talk. Change over date was the 7/12/2018

This failed due to number porting issues, I then discovered 3 days after not having internet that the number they were trying to port was not my original number there for this was the issue with the line.

After this I was advised that they would canceled my order as there was nothing they could do and that I could replace the order the next day.

The next day I phoned back and was told that there was an issue and that the order had not canceled correctly and they would have to try again. At this point I had no open orders and could not place a new order.

Eventually on the 11th of December I was able to place another order but was unable to get the same deal that I had previously went for (black Friday promotion) but at this point any internet was going to do.

Today 18/12/18 I receive a text message to inform me that my order has been cancelled due to technical issues and it will be replaced tomorrow.

After phoning the support team they could provide me no information other than open reach has canceled the order.

There has been no support or anything what so ever from BT when complaints have been raised they have been closed without my authorization.

I am at my wit's end I have had to use my mobile hotspot to get by but am not nearing my monthly usage.

If my internet is not up and going by the 20th then I will look to go elsewhere.

After reading the other issues on hear seems more common than I thought nearly been 1 month with out internet or TV beyond a joke.

Not to mention the amount of time wasted on the phone.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: It's past the point of being funny

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

out of curiosity did you check that there is no waiting list on your cabinet as that would cause a problem on switch of ISP   https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Wilsbanff
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

All checked but due to me taking a new number with BT it is yet to exist.

I opted to take a new number the second time round after porting issue the first time.

Thanks for your input hopefully I get this sorted soon
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Wilsbanff,

I am so sorry to hear about the problems you've had when trying to get your services moved over. We will do our best to help you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings