cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

It was a mistake to chose BT.

I alredy regret of my choice to change my sky broadband to BT.  If not the only  fact that im only able to have fiber broadband from BT I would cancel my order before its even activated. My frist deadline was 15th of November, due some technical issues my activation was moved on 29th of November and today a have a call from BT that they have no clue when it will be activated and on 4th of december they will give me day of activation or there will be another delay. In addition their customer service is awful. 

As well as my online bill is set on 2nd of december, so i guess i will pay for thoes 2 weeks of delay and the best that they can offer for service like this is refund of dongle from the nearest store for up to 30 ponds, I have no words. i hope all this will be sorted this year.  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: It was a mistake to chose BT.

I haven't a clue what chat are up to but there always seems to be problems with those transferring from Sky.

I'll ask a mod to drop in to get you sorted out.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

The reason for this picture is only to show how bad their customer service is. I was trying to understand why I have to wait so long. And while they put me on wait after few minutes she just disconnected from the chat and live chat was no longer available for this day. Same **bleep** move as they send me text message on Friday ten minutes past 8p.m that my service is delay and I can replay to this text but only from Monday to Friday till 8p.m
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi Kuba0446

Welcome to the community.

Sorry for the problems you have had when trying to get updates on your order.

I can help investigate this for you please send us in your details using the contact the mods link in my profile.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings