Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
azim
Beginner
Message 1 of 16

Itemisation

I would like to have my bill fully itemised for phone and mobile calls and texts (including "free" and below 50 p). I used to get the details before.

I have made the suggested changes through mybt and talked to customer services but still can't see the details my calls and text itemised. Having trying for days and I always get the following message in red:

"Sorry, but we're unable to show your usage right now. Please refresh the page or try again later."

Help please. 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 16

Re: Itemisation

The free phone calls will never be itemised probably because of client confidentiality regulations since all the "sensitive" help lines are free and to protect any caller ringing those numbers from where ever they are such numbers are never displayed . You shouldn't have had the free calls itemised previously because of this and if they were then BT would have been in breach of some regulation.

azim
Beginner
Message 3 of 16

Sorry. By "free calls" I mean the calls within my plans (monthly allowance) 

0 Ratings
Brunopaul63154
Contributor
Message 4 of 16

This is not correct. Up to a few days ago all calls both free and charged where shown.

The message which comes up in red states   "Sorry, but we're unable to show your usage right now. Please refresh the page or try again later."   It does NOT state that free and or chargeable calls will no longer be shown.  If this was the case  then the message would /should have stated this.

In any case BT  can easily identify all non chargeable dialling codes  and if  they  so wished could exclude them from usage detaills.

That is my opinion for what it is worth!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

@azim Send over your details on the 'click here to contact the mods' link and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 16

@NeilO  Is there a known fault with the calls analysis as all I get for my current and last months usage is the message in red as well. I first got the message yesterday.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Hi @conrad We are not aware of any issue affecting call usage. If the issue is still persisting tomorrow please post back and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 16

@JohnC2   still got the message just now . The bill will be raised in the next 6 days.

Call analysis fail.PNG

0 Ratings
Brunopaul63154
Contributor
Message 9 of 16

But surely  someone in BT must be aware  that there is a problem!!!

I can get as far as the page which  has a circled message saying , e.g."30 calls so far, 22 days to go."

However when I then select the option to  "SEE ALL CAllS"  I then get the message in red saying  "Sorry, but we're unable to show your usage right now. Please refresh the page or try again later.".

I have  two accounts, one in London and one in the North West and both have the same problem

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DAYS.  HOW CAN BT SAY THEY ARE NOT AWARE OF ANY PROBLEM?????????

(I suspect that there has been a software update which has not been properly tested before going live).

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to see you're having problems when trying to view your usage in MyBT.  I've raised this with the BT.com team for further investigations and as soon as we have any updates we'll post back here.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings