cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonnieRebel
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

JBL Free Headphones

• TBH as a new BT customer over the past 5 months I can honestly say I've not got a problem with the broadband& mobile products but the customer service is average to say the least.Ordered 2 new mobile sims nearly 2 months ago & never recieved my headphones & would never have got if I didn't ring up & complain as nothing on the system.
  • Agreed an 18 month contract with a discount & then got charged full price on my first bill.
  • Had to return my new router as it was faulty & then got charged extra for a new one. 
  • I don't think i'll be staying with BT after my contract expires!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: JBL Free Headphones

@RonnieRebel 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 7

Hi @RonnieRebel welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Good to hear you are happy with the products and sorry that the level of customer service has not lived up to expectations. 
Have you received your headphones now? Also, have you got the issues with the incorrect prices on your first bill and the router charge corrected?

Post back and let me know and if you still require help with any of these issues we will be happy to help you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
RonnieRebel
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Yes got refunded but as you can see got confirmation email stating that my sim was on its way on the 11th February with my free headphones to follow.

I wouldn't mind but I've had my sim for well over a month & when I spoke to someone yesterday there was nothing on the system for my free headphones!

Screenshot_20200222-100954_Email.jpg

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 7

Hi @RonnieRebel thanks for getting back to us. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with your gift.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
RonnieRebel
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

I've spoken to the customer service team & they have advised that my headphones should be dispatched within 5 working days. If I have any further problems I will DM my details.
Thanks
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 7

@RonnieRebel, no problem thanks for updating the thread. Sorry about the delay getting this sorted, I believe there were stock issues with the Headphones as it was quite a popular promotion.

0 Ratings