cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
halfcentturian69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

JBL Speaker.....

I read on here that you had to wait for a "quantifying period", ie a month before you would receive the free gift.  Also reading on here, I see a LOT of people have not received their speaker either.  Can someone please  confirm when I will get this please?

I ordered a Samsung S10 on 18/08/19.

Many thanks 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: JBL Speaker.....

Hi @halfcentturian69 Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums, I'm sorry that you haven't heard back about your JBL speaker. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to get this looked into.

0 Ratings
halfcentturian69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Re: JBL Speaker.....

Thanks

0 Ratings
halfcentturian69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Free Gift still Not Awarded.

Hi

Received a message on the 27th September 2019 stating......

Hi Terry, I am so sorry that you haven't heard anything back about your free gift. I've sent a message to the Gifts team to investigate it for me. This will be picked up within the next 5 days. You should receive an email from them once they prove that you were entitled to the free speaker. Thanks DanielS

It's now obviously 11 days have passed and still have not heard anything.

Can someone look at this for me please?  And no, I have not had any email even in my Spam folder. 😉
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Re: Free Gift still Not Awarded.

Hi @halfcentturian69 I'm so sorry about the delay replying, I can see my colleague at @DanielS is managing this for you as raised the case with the gift team. The gift team are currently running behind at the moment and taking approximately 10 working days to reply to us so this is likely where the hold up is.

@DanielS will be back in the office this afternoon and I'll make sure he gets your message. 

halfcentturian69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Re: Free Gift still Not Awarded.

Thanks for the update 

0 Ratings
halfcentturian69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Still No Free Gift

Another several weeks have past since I was told that my free gift (JBL Speaker) would be with me shortly.  

How long can it possibly take to email me a code?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Re: Still No Free Gift

Hi @halfcentturian69,

I'm sorry about the delay in getting your JBL speaker sent out to you.

I have checked Danny's notes and I can see that he sent you a private message on 09/10/2019 letting you know that the gift would be with you within 30 days. You don't need a voucher code to claim this gift. The BT Shop will arrange for the speaker to be sent out to you.

If you have still not received the gift by the end of day 08/11/2019 please let us know.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
halfcentturian69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Still No JBL Speaker As Promised

Hi

I ordered a Samsung S10 on 18/08/19.

After numerous contacts with the Mods I received a private message on "09/10/2019 letting you know that the gift would be with you within 30 days"

It is now the 30th day and still no speaker.......

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Re: Still No JBL Speaker As Promised

Hi @halfccentturian69, I'm so sorry about the delay. I can assure you that it has been ordered and we'll chase this up with the gift team to find out what's happening.