cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

JLB Soundbar

Renewed broadband contract in January, with offer of free JBL Soundbar gift.  Still not received.

Called in February and was told the gift was on the way, and would reach me by 25th February.

Trying to speak with BT today, just on hold for ages before the line is cut off.  No email address to contact.

Even complaints provide no email address, just a number to call  - which again is not answered.  Appreciate this is difficult times, and operators will be busy - so provide an email address to contact instead!

Thought it was only me with the problem, but can see that others are experiencing the same frustration.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: JLB Soundbar

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Jules6,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received your Tech Gift as part of your order for signing up to BT. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with the Promotions team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Trying to reply to PaddyB in private messages, but it will not accept the email address.  Keeps saying to correct the highlighted error but I do not know what the error is?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Jules6, he's not in the office at the moment, if you send that to me it will come through to our private message queue.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Well I'm still waiting to receive my JBL sound bar,  it's only been seven months.

I have spoken to several people at BT chasing this up.  I was assured on the 21st February by ARGHYA that I was eligible for the gift, that it was on its way and I would receive by 25th February.

Why promise gifts if BT has no intention of fulfilling.  Absolute con, I would not of bothered renewing my contract with BT if I had thought I would still be chasing now.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Jules6 If you reply on the private message I sent we'll be happy to chase this up for you.

0 Ratings