cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stjohn17
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 87

Re: January price increase

Thanks says same for me I called BT earlier apparently they haven't decided yet but should receive notification in writing.
0 Ratings
sps1013
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 87

Worked for me.

Going up by £2.50.

I have Infinity 1 and BT Sport on Sky. However, can only find an increase of £2 listed for my package so no idea where the extra 50p comes from. There doesn’t appear to be a change shown for broadband in the detailed explanations. Just calling plans and sport.
0 Ratings
Colly-FC
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 87

I got the emai today. Increase of £2.50 and 20p on evening and weekend package.

I am on infinity 1 and have just got the “free speed boost and increased storage”

I knew the “free” thing was going to have to be paid for somehow! I would have preferred to have no increase in speed or storage, which I did not ask for, and no price rise!!

0 Ratings
sps1013
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 87

Update for my increase.

Having checked online using the link provided it stated £2.50. However today I received and email stating an increase of £6.50 per month!

Wow!! Talk about driving a wedge.
0 Ratings
stjohn17
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 87

wow that's a big increase do you have a screenshot or what package are you on and what's it gone from and to ?
0 Ratings
sps1013
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 87

I am on Infinity 1, BT Sport on Sky in HD. No calling plan just line rental.

It states Broadband and calls up £2.50/month.

BT Sport Pack up £2.50/month.

BT Sport HD pack up £1.50/month.

I am currently on a deal until April but the email is quite clear in stating that the increase of £6.50 applies straight away (from January) and that post my deal expiring the new “out of contract” cost will be £52.99/month.
0 Ratings
sps1013
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 87

The £52.99 only applies to Broadband and calls. BT Sport will increase by £6.75/month at the end of my contract unless I sign up for more Broadband.

I missed that in the small print!!
0 Ratings
CAA
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 87

Price Increases

Braodband/Fibre prices rising (again) in January 2018. Maybe good point from those on Infinity 2 who want to downgrade  due to little point being on 2 at moment or leave BT completely and break contract following price increase to do so.

0 Ratings
brianhes
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 87

Will definitely looking around again, on deal, but will still mean £35/m for 3.5mbits
0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 87

The link still says I don't have BT broadband, bit strange, as I do, so no idea if I will be affected.

Is there more info, because according to MSE if you are still in contract with a promotional offer your price won't change, is this correct?

0 Ratings