cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KennyTF
Message 1 of 2

Joke service

Ok as I have to use my phone I will
Keep this short and apologise for any typos.
Was with Sky for 8 years then worth the upgrade of the exchange to fibre I decided to move. I did the check on line also had a live Chat to confirm it was possible. Last Monday 22 was change day telephone went over ok but no internet after a day or so made contact I was told it would be another few days. So this has left me at last Friday where I am told you can't have fiber and a new order will be placed to put back to what was working on the Monday 22/8/16. Received a call on 31 to say I can have fiber (yip know that) and the Oder needs to be cancelled and a new one for copper placed which is a repeat of the call on he previous Friday. So now the latest is it will be another 5 days to get live. As you can imagine as I work from home it is causing me no end of trouble. I must laugh at the suggestion to buy a 3G dongle and I will get £35 credit, that will not cover one day of emails with the file sizes I have to send. BT are a joke the thought that they were once a shining star of the U.K. Business world no more they act and treat customers with the contempt of a global giant, customers are King look how the mighty can and have fallen in the retail market.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Joke service

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

Then, if you have a HH5 can you go to hub manager then trobleshooting then helpdesk and post lines 1-12

Could you please post the results from the BT Wholesale speed checker, including the further diagnostics.

0 Ratings