cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikerae1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 22

Re: Just another BT customer here of 10 years + but despite this BT still wants to get every last pe

I've saved money have I!
0 Ratings
mikerae1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 22

Re: Just another BT customer here of 10 years + but despite this BT still wants to get every last pe

Lic do u by chance work for BT?
0 Ratings
mikerae1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 22

Shares in the company? People like me getting stung put your shares up right?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 22

Yes,no,yes
0 Ratings
mikerae1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 22

your last "yes" says it all! Smiley LOL

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 22

@mikerae1980 wrote:
The bump is so I get my £70 quids worth of letting other people know that bt have unnecessarily taken money from from me. If that makes 1 person think twice and saves them £77 then I've achieved my goal.

But you already know why I bumped this post, you seem a little irritated by this?

I was not irritated, I actually couldn't care less. I just find it odd when people bump a post when there is no apparent reason for it.

I also find it laughable when people post on a forum because they feel they have been hard done by and they think by posting it will stop others using the company. 

Most people do not use forums such as this until they are a customer and have a problem as is evident by you. It would appear that you did not check the forum before becoming a customer or upgrading other wise you would have been aware of similar complaints as yours.

0 Ratings
mikerae1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 22

"I was not irritated, I actually couldn't care less. I just find it odd when people bump a post when there is no apparent reason for it."

you don't care less... so why post! Why do you continue to come back here and why do you have 20,900+ posts! Conflict of interest like the last guy i suspect.

"I also find it laughable when people post on a forum because they feel they have been hard done by and they think by posting it will stop others using the company."

I find it laughable that you think that....  Do you think the BT Forum is the only community that exists and that what people say doesn't matter?

"Most people do not use forums such as this until they are a customer and have a problem as is evident by you. It would appear that you did not check the forum before becoming a customer or upgrading other wise you would have been aware of similar complaints as yours."

Did BT have a community forum 13 years ago? 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 22

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read

The forum first started in 2010
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 22

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

0 Ratings
Highlighted
mikerae1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 22

haha.. nice joke john!
0 Ratings