cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wallzone
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Just re-signed up after the dreaded increases due soon but not sure what I've actually got!

Go to solution

Is it possible that someone on here can possibly help me see exactly what I've signed up too as I'm unable to make sense of exactly what it is I've actually signed for!

I actually wanted Infinity 1 and no calls but I think I may have signed up to more and possibly need a mods help please.

I have rung BT but can't understand exactly what they mean as twice I got heavy accents which I struggle with, I'm wearing 2 hearing aids and it's very difficult.

Also I have looked at 

https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/trackYourOrder.do?

And I'm no wiser!

many thanks 

Isn't life a so & so - what the hell we just carry on and see if it improves at all - or not!.
It very rarely does though so don't hold your breath.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Just re-signed up after the dreaded increases due soon but not sure what I've actually got!

Go to solution

@wallzone your line rental comes with the Unlimited Weekend Calls plan as standard and at no extra cost. Is it this calling plan that you can see on your order info?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
wallzone
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: Just re-signed up after the dreaded increases due soon but not sure what I've actually got!

Go to solution

NeilO, right many thanks for that.

I did think that ALL calls plan(s) had been removed from my new contract when I renewed as I did have Anytime Calls but asked for that to be removed and assumed that was all call(s) plans.

I couldn't get a straight answer one way or another and do hope that BT customer service improves, as its not actually been great in the couple of years I've been here, so many thanks indeed to you for your help with this.

Thanks again NeilO 

wallzone

Isn't life a so & so - what the hell we just carry on and see if it improves at all - or not!.
It very rarely does though so don't hold your breath.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@wallzone No problem, I was glad that I could help and I'm sorry about the difficulties you had when calling the helpdesk.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
stewartc581
Regular
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I recontracted everything a fourtnight ago. Everything is exactly the same except the contract is for 2 years. What I've been told by the upgrade team, is when the price increases happens all I will pay for is 0.49 increase to Anytime calls. BT sport remains free because I'm on the top package.

Charles Patrick Lawrence Stewart Bsc (Hons)
0 Ratings