cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob1992
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Keep receiving letters that are not for me!!

Go to solution
Hi all, just hoping someone from BT will see this as I have tried calling a number of times and noone has been able to help. We keep receiving letters for a guy who doesn't and has never lived at this address, a few months back we received a full package with TV box and routers in, I called BT who had no record of this being sent to my address (my address was on package) a few days after speaking with BT the guy came round and collected his things as he lives around the area, I told him he needed to change his address and he advised he would contact BT as they had taken down an incorrect address (my address) initially which he has advised them of but it seems it had never changed. Now I have phoned BT a ton of times and have been told that without consent from the account holder they cannot get into his account to change anything however they would put in a request to stop sending letters to my address. I have received a number of letters and grey plastic envelopes to return their things since this call and nothing has changed this has been going on for months! Can someone please help!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Keep receiving letters that are not for me!!

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Rob1992
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thank you for your help with this one! Fingers crossed we can get it sorted once and for all!!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Rob1992 welcome to the forum and sorry to hear that you have been receiving correspondence incorrectly.

I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. check here
https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings