cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Kit return

Go to solution

I left BT in November and swiftly returned all of my kit in the Post Office as soon as the white return bags arrived, in mid December.

I hadn’t given it any more thought until this week when I received a message to say I’m being charged £89 for my TV box as they haven’t received it.

I have lost my receipt from the Post Office and am being told I now have to pay this balance as I can’t provide tracking information.

Surely my kit is somewhere in the returns department either not processed yet or a mistake been made to not acknowledge this on my account?

£89 is a lot of money to pay for someone else’s mistake.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Kit return

Go to solution

just wanted to say that I am also in the same boat and have seen at least 3 other users complaining about the same thing...not sure if BT are dealing with the returns properly?

I have also tried messaging 3 different moderators but no response- maybe you could try this as well?

I'm at my wits end now, not sure what to do because I returned my hub almost 4 weeks ago, lost the tracking number and I'm not sure how bt can assist me now

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @ACleaves,

Thank you for posting. I am sorry if the equipment you returned to BT is still being chased. If you send me your details, I'll take a look at this for you. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

@Confused0257 I'm sorry there has been a delay in replying to your Private Message, we've had a busy few days. I've sent you a reply.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @ACleaves 

I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@DavidM @PaddyB 

I am in the exact same position. I left BT also in November and promptly returned the equipment. I then did not hear anything until the new year and assumed that there were no issues. I have since been hounded with emails and letters that BT have not received the equipment. I no longer have the receipt from the post office considering such a long period of time passed before I had any correspondence.

This forum appears to be full of people with the same issue which clearly highlights there is a problem with the process that is currently in place. Any help to resolve this issue would be appreciated. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

This is exactly what's happening to me right now and I'm now receiving debt collection letters for £50. I'm horrified and it's been so stressful. Looks like this is happening a lot with people.

0 Ratings