Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carl_c
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Landline charges

Go to solution
Hi, I’m thinking about moving my broadband and phone from sky to take advantage of the by sport offer.

However sky in their unlimited package have free calls to mobiles etc.

Can anyone cofounder if bt offer a similar package for this?

Also I was confused as to if by charge the 22p access charger when ringing landlines on the unlimited package? I’ve tried ringing by but on hold for 20mins and getting nowhere!!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
iniltous
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Landline charges

Go to solution

As  far as I know, BT don't include calls to mobiles on their plans ( many other providers do ) , but I think they have a plan were calls to mobiles are cheaper than other plans.

When you have a call plan, calls are not really 'free' they are included , so if you were on the BT Anytime call plan, then the connection charge and pence minute charge for a call to a standard landline number would be included in the plan , so would not cost you anything, they show the charge for those who could make a  call outside their plan, for example if you were on Evenings and Weekends, calls are included in these periods , but if you made a call during the daytime during the week Monday to Friday, you would be charged so need to know how much that charge would be.

Some have worked out how many calls you need to make during the day, to make the cost of an Anytime Plan worth it , if you don't make many  calls, it may not be worth paying the £ 8-£10 per month ( or whatever it costs ) as the cost of the individual calls made be less than the plan

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Landline charges

Go to solution

The Unlimited Anytime Calls add on package includes 1000 free minutes to BT Mobile excluding BT Business Mobile.

0 Ratings